Ecomind Travel is a hub for all things Eco travel. We help traveller’s plan Eco friendly trips by providing listings on sustainable, Eco conscious and low impact accommodation and tour operators. But we don’t just stop at listings! Check out our travel tips, info on Eco friendly travel gear, destination information, Eco tourism case studies and more on our blog.
We are a young but growing website designed and run by a globetrotting world traveller. Although currently our listings are limited keep checking back as we constantly update and our expand our network of accommodation and tour operators. The best way to stay updated on the latest additions to the directory is to like our Facebook Page and follow us on Twitter.
At Eco Mind Travel we aim to empower and inspire travellers to make Eco wise travel choices by giving them tools to find Eco conscious and low impact tourism products that suits their needs and budget. We are dedicated to promoting Eco conscious tourism operations that respect the earth, the environment and the communities they impact. In turn we hope to encourage more tourism operations to go Eco wise, be thinking Eco wise, practicing Eco wise and promoting an Eco wise lifestyle.
- We believe that everyone no matter what your budget should be able to travel Eco Wise. That’s why we aim to be the largest online network of budget Eco conscious accommodation from hostels to guesthouses and campgrounds.
- We believe in treating yourself. When it’s time for a relaxing holiday search through out database of luxury bungalows/lodges, boutique hotels, resorts and wellness retreats.
- We believe in adventure, exploring, discovering and learning about different cultures. That’s why we support tour operators with small group tours, conscious of the environment and the local community.
- We believe in learning about a culture by lending a helping hand that’s why we list volunteer projects that work towards building the community and a more sustainable world.
- We believe that Eco Wise Travel is not just a choice but a lifestyle that includes where you sleep, how you journey, what you eat, how you interact and being conscious of ethics.
Our Company’s Eco Initiatives
- We are a member of The International Ecotourism Society (TIES) a non-profit association committed to promoting responsible tourism practices that benefit conservation and communities.
- Our website is powered 300% off wind power giving us a carbon footprint of zero carbon thanks to our hosting provider Green Geeks.
- All our business cards and paper promotional materials are printed on 100% recycled paper.
- Our founder and director Sasha Peakall travels as Eco consciously as possible making walking her main form of transport when possible, eating local and organic produce if available, staying in Eco friendly or low impact accommodation, choosing responsible tour operators and offsetting her flights.
- As Eco Mind Travel grows we will partner with more non-profit organizations doing their bit to support the communities and wilderness areas that inspire us travellers to see as much of the world as we can.